Sunday, July 16, 2006

Strangulation Cont'd..... Sports Day ... Gnasher update .. and more ...




Strangulation of Pupil .... Cont/d...

I had an appointment on Friday morning to see the Deputy Head regarding the 'strangulation' attempt.

In the meantime, the mother of the child turned up to Awards Evening (thursday night) knowing that I would be there, and ready to have a go at me - the stupid woman. Anyway, I just wasn't in the mood for a fight or an argument so i left by the back door.

Saw Dep Head Friday morning, who said he knew all along what had happened, and had a statement from the child saying he'd ran into my hand .... he said the only reason i was sat in front of him is because the mother has kicked off about it, and he needed to get it clear in his head what had happened. We went and got the child concerned and all of us sat down and hat a chat about it ... the child was more interested in telling me all about the football trial he'd had and that he'd been selected ... when asked about 'the incident' ... he laughed and said "Sir, that was the other day ...." ................ I give up !!!!

Anyway, thats the end of the saga now. *insert smiley*

Sports Day

Oh yes, Sports day ... it was absolutely flipping fab .... my form won heaps and heaps of races and things ... well ........... we got a couple of 1st places, couple of 2nd and 3rd .. and a few last and in between places. We won in a different way though because we all worked as a team - and it was just fab ...

In picture 3, you can see the Mexican banner that the whole class made for the Banner Competition (yes, it is wearing my best sequins) .. In picture 1, you can see one of the boys winning their race and Picture 2 are .... See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil .... aka Jimmy, Andy and Simon .. they were representing Japan - s'not as if you can't tell !!

Gnasher Update !!

Gnasher had his first injection on Friday, and we're now allowed to take him out. First trip out was hysterical - we had to 'drag' him. Once he caught onto the idea that he could 'walk' with the lead on, he was like one of those dressage horses !! 2nd trip out was yesterday to Stewarts mum and dads with a stop at Tesco's. Tesco's was unbelievable .. 14 people stopped to say hello to HIM not me .... one couple asked me if i could find out from the breeder if they had any pups left ! Anyway, we got to Stewarts mum and dads house, and we let Gnasher go on their lawn ... again, he'd never walked on grass ... and he started doing the 'dressage' walk again ... all of us were crying laffing !!!

Anyway, another 3 weeks and he gets needle no. 2 ... and then its just the wait to get his 'knackers knackered' !!! Stewart can take him because I don't want him hating me after he's been 'done' !!!

Design Team

I've been selected for a design team - yay !!!!!!

After the disappointment of Canny closing, and therefore losing my place on the design team, I decided that I'd have one more attempt at a DT ... so I submitted some of my 'altered' bits and bobs to Lynn at Kraft Stop. Thankfully, I made it and I'm now part of the team.

Just hope I don't let them down. *insert worried smiley's*

Sad News

My fabulous Uncle Dave passed away early hours on Friday morning. He was the last of my dads brothers alive and his death has hit me enormously. Due to the fact that he died of industrial lung cancer, there is to be a post-mortem on Monday. Not sure when the funeral is yet because of the Post Mortem, but I bet you a £1 to a penny, that it will be on Friday my last day at school. I need to go to the funeral tho ... I need to say my goodbye's and thank you's. My Aunty Joyce and Uncle Dave never had a daughter, and whilst I was growing up, I always felt that I was a part of them which was lovely. My Aunty Joyce came in with my mum and I when I gave birth to Aaron as it just felt right that she should be there ... with Uncle Dave waiting quietly but anxiously outside. Thats just how it was when my dad died ... my Aunty Joyce with mum and me, and my quiet Uncle Dave waiting anxiously outside.

I hope that the brothers are all now together again - my dad, my Uncle Rom and now my Uncle Dave - have one for me lads !

Secondly, Liz Tew a friend of the family died. Liz, had been a great friend to me over the years, and although we didn't keep in touch when her and the family moved to Wales ... our mums were 'best friends' so we still had some sort of contact.

RIP Liz you will be sadly missed xxxx

1 comment:

Deborah Duck said...

So glad the strangulation issue is sorted, good to hear your head is being sensible and not taking things any further.

And sorry to hear your sad news.