Thursday, September 28, 2006

I've been Tagged .... again !!

This time the rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

OK .. five weird things about me ? Hmmmmm i'm not weird - i'm normal ... well, normal-ish ! Lets see what everyone thinks ....

1. I hate spiders or any 'insect-type-thing' that creeps, crawls or flies. I hate them with a passion. I check my bed before I sleep in it. I check the walls and ceilings before I fall to sleep. I check the bath and bathroom sink before I sit on the loo ... just to make sure there's nothing in there ... my life is totally controlled by these freaky weird insects - gross - bleurgh !!!

2. When I take off shoes, boots or slippers I have to check for 'fluff' in between my toes - I have to do it every time I take footwear off. I didn't realise how bad it was, until I first spotted Aaron doing it - he'd caught it off me and thought that 'thats what you do' !!!!

3. I don't trust anyone else's driving except my own. In my teens, 20's and 30's I absolutely loved speed ... the faster the better. Nowadays though, I'm awful. I feel physically sick when someone speeds over 80 when I'm in the car or on the back of a bike - god knows why its crept up on me .. but i'm awful for it. I'm also a terrible back seat driver and I drive Stewart absolutely up the pole with my comments 'watch this' 'oooh look at that' 'put two hands on the wheel' ... for gods sake - what is up with me ????

4. If I have a bath, I have to have a shower as well otherwise I don't feel clean. It makes me feel sick thinking about wallowing in dirt and then not washing it off properly. Hence why I prefer to have showers !!

5. When I make a cup of coffee I leave the spoon in the cup and then pour the hot water down the spoon. I've always done it, and I always have to comment when Stewart makes a coffee and doesn't do it the 'right way'. I always think that by doing it my way, you don't burn the coffee bean/granules, and that you get a perfect cup of coffee.

Adding on to this, I also don't like milk. I don't like the colour, the texture, the smell ... yeuch, it makes me wretch !

Anyway, I now need to tag five people ... so I vote for

Kym
Carrie
Lianne
Debbie S (can't leave her out)
Jaime

Fanks girls xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, just as I suspected: completely weird! Welcome to the club!