Monday, August 30, 2010

Crafty Day

Had a fabby crafty day at Lianne's yesterday with Sarah and Elise - will upload and download photographs of the layouts I produced later.  Must say, that we made a serious dent on the scrummy food that Lianne provided - strawberry cheesecake biscuits, toffee and apple cookies, strawberry bon bons, fruit sweeties, and the most delicious chilli with cheesy bread and Doritos - yum yum !!!  We did do some crafting - honest !


Anyway, aside from the delicious food, I got to play with some of the new My Minds Eye that Sarah has in store, and some of the amazing new Cosmo Cricket ... two of my very favourite brands.  I love the fact that with both of these company's papers, you can mix and match other ranges together ... anyway, will take some photographs and upload later.




For now though ... here are some photographs from my favourite place in the whole wide world -  Ireland .... enjoy !

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful photos.

Did you take any pics of the nosh before you all demolished it??? LOL

Look forward to seeing the LOs.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, sounds like a fab day Cal, but I'm sure you meant scrummy food! LOL

Fab photos too. :)

Vanessa x

Emma said...

Hi,

Thank you for your lovely message over at my place - love your Ireland pics - so dreamy.

I had the broach pins you asked about from here:

http://stores.sparklesgroup.co.uk/Items/6943?&caSKU=6943&caTitle=5%20SP%20Sieve%20Brooch%20Hat%20Pins%20-%20Jewellery%20Making%20Findings

Sorry - I am not quite sure how to put a small link in lol!

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for the comment and just to say Kieran had a great day!

Tracie H said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog - Im sorry to hear about your friends husband - thankfully my hubby isnt as badly injured - its just going to take us a long time (and a LOT of TLC) to get him back on his feet as best we can.
T.x.