Thursday, August 20, 2009

Luxury Weekend ...


I spent a glorious weekend down in Bedford with Gwyneth. Honestly, it was like staying in a 5* Hotel !!! That woman has more stamina than I will ever have, and kept me up into the wee small hours laughing and chatting. I really managed to completely chill out and was extremely sad leaving to go home. If you're reading Gwyn - once again, very many thanks xxxx

The twinchies and frame above is a gift that I made for Gwyneth. I used all TH dye ink pads, mostly TH stamps together with Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves and UNITY. Lots of sandpaper, distressers, blossoms, dye cuts etc. were used, and some of the images are 2/3 layers of stamping.

Thanks for popping by !


15 comments:

Sally said...

Cal that gift is beautiful - what a lucky lady!

misteejay said...

Glad you had such a super time.

What a fabby gift - absolutely lovely.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Lovely picture

Glad you had a good time here in Beds :-)

Bx

Anne Jagger said...

Love this, it's bautiful.

Michelle said...

what a wonderful gift! glad to see you're over your hiccup! I may not speak often but I lurk! Hope you're well and happy hun much love M x

Elaine said...

This is stunning! What a fabulous gift!

danemi1 said...

What an incredible blog and fabarooni work Cal - one amazing lady

Elaine x

gwyneth said...

What a fantastic gift !!!!! he he he .
Seriously it was just beautiful and I shall treasure it.
It was lovely to have you and you're welcome any time. We were lucky with the weather though weren't we.
What are you making me for the next visit? ( ha ha ha ha !!!! )

JAYNE said...

Cal that gift is gorgeous, what a lucky friend, I have been storking your blog for a while,and you always have insprational stuff to show us.
Jayney

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful piece of art Cal ... Come stay with me ... I want one! *LOL*

honora2929 said...

Boy were they lucky to get a fabby gift like that ,im well impressed love everything about it .

Carmen said...

I think we should start a 'have Cal come to visit us' petition so we can all get gifts like that ;) This is seriously gorgeous and it sounds like a wonderful time was had by the pair of you :)

Angie Blom said...

this is just amazing.. I love this.

voodoo vixen said...

Love the inchies gift, just beautiful!! Have been smiling over Jack jnr, at least he takes a good photo!!

Lorraine said...

Hello Carole, love this frame with all the twinchies in it nice use of colour. thanks for visiting my blog..your mum makes me laugh every Thursday and makes the most gorgeous scones and cakes.