Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Wylde Women Award !



The Wylde Women award has been passed on to me from the wonderfully talented Voodoo Vixen - Annette, whose work is sickeningly brilliant - link HERE.

The Wylde Women award was created by Tammy Vitale can be passed on to one person or a hundred. It is for being generous (for instance with your ideas or time) towards other crafters. You must take a minute and go and see Tammy's artwork it is truly stunning and inspirational. Try following some of the links on her blog, and you will find the most amazing work !

So I would like to give this award to ROZ - because she is another wild woman, and I learned everything I know from her !!!!! *insert grinning smiley* and also her jokes are hilarious - and if you scroll down her blog to the last two videos, you will understand why this Award is so very well deserved !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind comments about my art, congratulations on receiving the award, and kudos for passing it along!

Anonymous said...

ps - visited Roz - cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

gave you a shout out over at my blog this a.m. 7/31

Roz said...

Oh Cal, I lubs you so very very much, thank you darling, I love my award.

Roz said...

Hey you, you little tinker, I've left you a little something over at my blog. Wubs you.xxx

Mozi Esme said...

Congrats!