Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bugger bugger bugger .....

I must have been really bad in my past life - I don't believe it !!!!!!!!!

I've had a really 'icky' very painful tummy for quite a few days now. It felt as if I had a lump or something under my belly button. My belly looks as if I'm 9 months pregnant, and about to give birth, and every time I eat I 'have to go' even mid-meal :(

My twin brother had a belly button hernia about 18 months ago and had to have it operated on, so I thought it was that.

Anyway, felt really crap in work today, so got Stewart to phone docs for an appointment. It turns out he thinks I have Irritable Bowel. Bloody hell - this is all I need. Oh, and if I don't improve within two weeks then I've to go back :(

I've said it before - I hate being ill - and I hate feeling crap - but bloody hell, I rattle with tablets as it is without taking more. I am sooooooooooo fed up - as if I haven't got enough to sodding deal with at the moment :(

On a lighter note ........

Two cows were talking in the field. One cow says, "Have you heard about the Mad Cow disease that''s going around?"

The other cow answers, "Yeah, makes you glad you''re a penguin, doesn''t it?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cal,so sorry to her you have another problem to deal with as well. Trust me, it does settle down - just have to watch what you eat I'm afraid.
Love the joke!! Made me laugh out loud.
Joolsx

Anonymous said...

Oh Cal, I feel for you! I know exactly what IBS is like: have had it for years.
First thing I suggest is cutting out bread from your diet: a complete pain if you love the stuff as much as I do, but trust me; could make a huge difference!
((HUGS))).

Carole Bryson said...

Tina - talk about de ja vu - i've been thinking for a while that the bread is triggering it .. I luvs bread too :(

Anonymous said...

oh cal, I'm so sorry to hear you have IBS, its a nightmare, you have my deepest sympathy, you can change your diet though, that does help honest, I've had it for years, but its now under control, well it is most of the time.