Sunday, November 12, 2006

** Behold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My spirits are lifted !!!!

Noooooooooooooooooo not the gin and tonic ... MY spirits ... and not the ghostly ones either - I'm feeling much cheerier .... Hoooray I hear you all shouting !!!

Went to the Manchester Crop today and had a fabby day ... managed to do one layout in between filling my face from the chocolate fountain, and gabbing !!

Its such a fab crop, and there's always a lovely friendly atmosphere. Added to that, it was Lemon's Birthday and Paul had brought a surprise birthday cake - bless !

It really was a great day, and it was lovely to spend time with such lovely, funny people - I love em all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday Joke

A man walks into a hamburger shop and orders a regular meal.

Later, the waitress brings his meal to him. He takes a bite out of it, and notices there's a small hair in the hamburger.

He begins yelling frantically at the waitress, "Waitress, there's a hair in my hamburger! I demand to see what is going on!"

So, the waitress takes him back where the cook is and to his demise, he sees the cook take the meat patty and flatten it under his arm pit. He says, "That's disgusting!"

Then the waitress says, "You think that's disgusting you should see him make donuts."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear to god, your jokes get more yukky with each day, that one had me choking,. mwahahahhaha