Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Aaargh i've been tagged - again !!!!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Saturday job in a hairdressers
2. Bank Clerk
3. Directors PA for a large shipping company
4. Para-Legal running a Remortgage Department

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. One flew over the cuckoos nest
2. Green Mile
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Chicago

Four places I have lived:
1. Wallasey, Wirral
2. Rochdale, Lancashire

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Max & Paddy
2. Big Bro
3. X Factor
4. Corrie

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Spain
3. Portugal
4. Scotland

Four websites I visit regularly:
1. www.ukscrappers.co.uk
2. www.ukstampers.co.uk
3. www.thecraftforum.co.uk
4. www.ebay.co.uk

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Indian food (traditional)
2. Cheese and onion crisps
3. Steak and kidney pie/pudding
4. Chinese food

Four places I would rather be right now (which is at home):

1. Having a one-to-one demonstration with Sir Tim
2. On holiday with the family in Portugal - Carvoeira
3. Scrapping with Lianne and/or shopping for stash !!
4. Liverpool Football Club in the changing room with the team !!

Four things that make me smile:

1. My son, family etc.
2. Shopping
3. Smell of new stash and new shoes
4. Waking up every morning.

I tag ........ erm ........ erm ...........

2 comments:

A Hovel to Home said...

I seeeeeee, down and dirty with dye ink techniques and Sir T ay?

scrapdolly said...

Oooh just have to say I LOVE all 4 of your films

Maybe I should revise mine